|08.05.12||Hartford, CT||Mayhem Festival - The Comcast Theatre|
|08.04.12||Scranton, PA||Mayhem Festival - Toyota Pavilion|
|08.03.12||Boston, MA||Mayhem Festival - Comcast Center|
|08.01.12||West New York, NY||Darien Lake Performing Arts Center|
|07.31.12||Saratoga Springs, NY||Mayhem Festival - Saratoga Performing Arts Center|
|07.29.12||Washington, DC||Mayhem Festival - Jiffy Lube Live|
|07.28.12||Pittsburgh, PA||Mayhem Festival - First Niagara Pavilion|
|07.27.12||Philadelphia, PA||Mayhem Festival - Susquehanna Bank Center|
|07.25.12||Cleveland, OH||Mayhem Festival - Blossom Music Center|
|07.24.12||Cincinnati, OH||Mayhem Festival - Riverbend Music Center|
|07.22.12||Detroit, MI||Mayhem Festival - DTE Energy Music Theatre|
|07.21.12||Chicago, IL||Mayhem Festival - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre|
|07.20.12||St Louis, MO||Mayhem Festival - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater|
|07.18.12||Oklahoma City, OK||Mayhem Festival - Zoo Amphitheatre|
|07.15.12||Indianapolis, IN||Mayhem Festival - Klipsch Music Center|
- by MickthebikeThursday evening I've been waiting for 2 hours when I see SLAYER out of their bus to enter La Laiterie Strasbourg ... A sign of Gary, smiling Tom and entered prepare ... 21:30, the background music stops ... It's gone! A fucking show with a great choice of songs!! The plublic is shaped ... And SLAYER in great shape! The show is apocalyptic! 1:45 of pure bliss and cutting up the ass!! HELLYEAH SLAYER!!
- by rayalukI was lucky enough to get to go and see the boys play in Camden last night. The show was awesome! Typically tight sounding thrashing Slayer show. Getting to see "Old School Slayer Night" was perfect for me as 85-90 was when my musical taste was developed and I know the lyrics of every album front to back from that time period. Absolutely all my favorites! The pit was a little active throughout the show but I can tell that the Slayer audience is getting a little older as I ...
- by Number1ndnOk so I just signed up for an account n I am 25 been to plenty of metal shows, super big fan of Megadeth, I've seen them like 5 times. Any way I'm like 5"11' benching 365 n pretty much fuck up shit in the pit!!! So i haven't been to a Slayer concert yet!!! I'm going to see them this Friday in Las Vegas. I hear stories about the Slayer shows my older cousins been to back in the 90's but they don't get down in the pit like I do!! Some ppl like sky ...
- by GinsengMy first Slayer shows were when they co-headlined Pantera's two final U.S. Tours. I was 15. Went to the show alone, don't remember how I got home a hour away. concerts pre-9/11 were fucking crazy! First thing I wanted to do was get high and mosh, held my own for awhile until some fat kid started skanking and punched me in the mouth. Got cheap shotted in the back by a skinhead, there were a lot of them there for Pantera obviously. I remember making it through WAR ENSEMBLE. The ...
- by vanhapeltoIn summer 2011 Slayer was playing the Heavy festival in Toronto so I knew I'd have to make the journey to the big city. The last night's top three headliners (in order of time playing) were Slayer, Billy Talent and then Rob Zombie. Well everyone thought that Slayer was going to close out the festival but to everyone's dismay it looked as if Slayer would technically be opening for Rob Zombie... and Billy Talent. This did not sit well with the hardcore metal crowd of ...
- by jedi68Good afternoon, I wish I could have contact with the band manager, since they Slayer band is comming to Mexico City I would like to know if they will be willing to do something with low resources young people that is good fan of the band. Please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by KawalChujaI first heard Slayer in 1998. I was 11 at the time. My older brother just bought the Diabolus In Musica tape. I'll probably make a pussy out of myself but at first I was so fucking afraid of this whiteheaded motherfucker on the cover that I didn't want to get anywhere near this tape. But finally curiosity won. I've put the tape in, pressed play and I waited. It was on side A and the first track was Bitter Peace. At first it was normal. Some guitars, some drums. Just music. ...
- by zaskar75SLAYER WERE IN TOWN MUST HAVE BEEN EARLY 90S ONLY PASSING THROUGH TO DO A SOUND CHECK , ME AND A LOAD OF OTHER KIDS FROM LIVERPOOL. DENIM OVER BIKER JACKETS ETC STOOD IN THE RAIN FOR HOURS MAN. LISTENING TO THE LADS PULL THE SOUND SYSTEM APART . AFTER ABOUT FIVE HOURS THE CAME OUT AND THROUGH A FEW SIGNATURES AND DONE A LEGGER , IVE STILL GOT MY SEASONS IN THE ABYSS PICTURE DISC SIGNED BY JEFF AND KERRY 20 YEARS LATER . RIP BIG MAN SOUTH OF HEAVEN
- by Metal423Me and My friend went on a bike ride the day before the mayhem fest in scranton in 2012. I got into a really bad bike crash and broke 2 ribs and brused my left hip. The next day i went and i was in so much pain but i still fucking moshed to every Anthrax song, every Slipknot song, and every fucking Slayer song. I will not let anything get in my way to see and mosh to SSSSLLLAAAAYYYYYEERRRR!!!
<a href="http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/slayer/index.php"><img src="/sites/slayer/themes/slayer/images/promo.jpg"></a>
Featured tale from the pit
Thursday evening I've been waiting for 2 hours when I see SLAYER out of their bus to enter La Laiterie Strasbourg ... A sign of Gary, smiling Tom and entered prepare ... 21:30, the background music stops ... It's gone! A fucking show with a great choice of songs!! The plublic is shaped ... And SLAYER in great shape! The show is apocalyptic! 1:45 of pure bliss and cutting up the ass!! HELLYEAH SLAYER!!